Wednesday 13 April 2011

Beautiful Beading

I have been working on some new pieces of jewellery over the past few weeks, using the new beads I bought from the Make It craft fair.  I didn't want to get too complicated let the beads speak for themselves, here are some of the things I came up with...







I think I'm getting a bit better at photographing jewellery too, but still have a long way to go.  It would have been so much easier to take these in the sunshine instead of my makeshift desk studio.  So I'm praying for another weekend like the last, I'm kicking myself I didn't make the most of the sunshine when we had it.

I only have one issue with the first necklace I made, I may have accidentally worn it to bed and the gold plated chain completely tarnished.  I know it still looks ok but I am a perfectionist so I think I'm going to buy a new chain to replace it.  I can always use this one for earrings!!

I have lots more ideas spinning around in my head, can't wait to try some out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment