Friday 14 January 2011

Cake Pops

A while ago I was reading a few articles on Etsy and came across one by a blogger named Bakerella.  She makes the most awesome cake treats called Cake Balls which you can also get on a stick called Cake Pops.  Even better the article had full instructions how to make and decorate them yourself, I couldn't wait to check out her blog for other treats!!


I was not disappointed, these designs are so amazing and the recipes seem quite simple with amazing results (we will have to see!) I have decided that I have to make these when I next have some free time.  A few of my friends would love these Bumble Bee Cake Pops as they are avid supporters of the Bracknell Bees Ice Hockey Team.


And these Pink Chocolate Cake Pops will be perfect for Valentines Day, I know Graeme will love them!!


I even found some Lego Cake Pops by one of her fans, totally awesome!!  


I think it's time for a Cake Pop Party!!!

2 comments: