Tuesday 28 June 2011

So Much To Do, So Little Time...

Over the past couple of weeks I have become very lazy with my blog; with the sudden realisation that I have 3 days to post 3 times to fill my monthly quota, not clever!! I blame Graeme for 2 reasons, firstly, I haven't seen him in ages so want to spend lots of time together, secondly it's been his birthday this week (and I mean week!!) so all attention has been on him.

Happy 25th Graeme, love you xxx

First celebration was TGI Fridays, just look at the awesome Jack Daniels Sticky Ribs, I am in love with this restaurant, the Jack Daniels Sesame Chicken Strips are the most amazing starter ever!! *drool* ok I'm hungry now.


Second celebration was a Xbox Kinect; it is so awesome!! I felt like a little idiot jumping all over the room but it's so much fun!! Although every muscle in my body is aching, that can't be a bad thing, it means I'm exercising!!  Third celebration was an epic BBQ at Graeme's, much fun was had by all, so much so it took me all weekend to recover!!

As the week is now over I am concentrating fully on my blog and crafting - sort of... we recently joined our local sports centre (we like food far too much!!) and are determined to go every workday evening for gym or a swim.  I have been very inspired my friend Erik and his blog Couch Potato to Marathon Runner; he's recently taken up running and has lost quite a bit of weight; he's doing a fantastic, well done Erik!!

This new health kick may not start fully until next month though, as we have also decided to go on a very impromptu holiday next Thursday to Sharm El Sheikh in Egypt for a week. Last minute deals are the best!!  Check out our Hotel the Tropicanna Sea Beach, Graeme was sold by the pool bar, we just can't wait, are you jealous?? 



Alas I am getting side tracked once again, I definitely need this holiday to sort my head out and get organised!!

I promise to start posting crafty things again very soon!!

~Sarah~

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the blog mention! And thank you for your words of encouragement. VERY jealous of your holiday. Have a fab time! Take lots of pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goddam jealous! but don't go gyming every day, that's too much too fast. Enjoy hour holiday! I'll keep up with it on fb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both!!

    Scott, I meant to say every work evening, I agree 7 days would be far too much!!

    ReplyDelete