Wednesday 15 June 2011

Time for a Change

I have been writing on this blog for over half a year, how time flies when you are having fun.  What is even more unbelievable is that when I first started writing I envisaged this blog would be for me to share my crafting endeavours with a few friends, but it has become so much more.  I will admit I have gone slightly off track from my original aim and tend to post about anything happening in my life, but I'm still finding my footing, I hope to find the right path and style soon.


Over the next few weeks I will be redesigning my blog, to make it much more colourful and crafty and a lot more like me.  I want to include a theme throughout my posts to make them unique to me and really stand out from the crowd.  One of my favourite posts, the tutorial for a fabric flower head band, really racks up the hits and I want to deliver more of this kind of thing to draw in the crowds and keep their attention.  I also aim for a bit more structure and hope to include more reviews of my favourite blogs, websites and fun things from around the internet on a weekly basis.  If you have any suggestions please let me know, I'd love to hear from you.

Thank you all for following!!


No comments:

Post a Comment