Tuesday 7 February 2012

Cookie Jars

For Christmas my mum bought me these make your own cookie jars, they are such a good idea for gifts, and much more fun than cake mix from the supermarket.  They have been sitting in my cupboard for a while now, so inspired by my Pinned post I decided to get them out and make some heart cookies for Graeme. I chose the oatmeal and raisin cookies and all I needed was the Jar full of dry ingredients (oatmeal, flour, cinnamon, baking powder, sugar and raisins) 85g butter and 1 egg.  (I don't know the exact measurements of the other ingredients, but I will find out because these cookies were good!).
The instructions were sellotaped to the side of the jar, but all I really needed to do was mix everything together in a bowl.  As I didn't have any baking paper I lightly sprayed an oven tray with Frylight before carefully spooning the mixture into the heart moulds. They were popped into into the oven for 20 minutes and out came the best cookies yum! These don't help my diet at all but we all need sweet treats occasionally, lets just hope we don't eat them all at once.
UPDATE: We already finished the cookies whoops!!

No comments:

Post a Comment