Tuesday 21 February 2012

No.100

I feel a sense of achievement today as I have reached my 100th post.  I have been writing my blog for over a year now, it really doesn't feel that long, and have had over 11,000 pageviews which I also feel is a great accomplishment.  Thank you to those who follow me and those who drop in from time to time, your continued support is what keeps this blog going.  Every time I get another pageview, new follower or friendly comment it really spurs me on to write more.

So as it is a day of numbers I feel I should give you some statistics from the past year:

Top 5 most visited months
  • November 2011
  • January 2012 
  • May 2011 
  • December 2011
  • June 2011 
Top 10 most visited posts
Top 5 traffic sources
Top 5 google searches
  • duck cake pops
  • rag basket
  • peacock colours
  • star wars valentines
  • peacock room ideas
Top 10 pageviews by country
  • United Kingdom
  • United States
  • Germany (Is this all you Scott??)
  • Canada
  • Romania
  • India
  • Australia
  • Indonesia
  • Mexico
  • Brazil
It's quite amazing to think that my blog has been all over the world.  Here's to the next 100 posts!!

2 comments:

  1. How many have come from Germany? I check the blog every week or so

    ReplyDelete
  2. Over 300! although that is over a year!!

    ReplyDelete